Larson Davis HVM200 Hand Arm Vibration MeterLD-HVM200
UK Mainland Next Working day Signed for Delivery is £9.25 per order, conditions apply
The Larson Davis (Human Vibration Meter) is designed to help in the evaluation, monitoring and remediation of problems with regard to Hand Arm and Whole Body vibration exposure.
The ever so popular HVM100 has been superseded by the HVM200 Vibration Meter.
The HVM200 is a small rugged vibration meter with built in Wi-Fi that can be used to measure hand-arm, whole body and general vibration. It includes the metrics and frequency weightings needed to measure human vibration.
This 3 channel meter meets the requirements of ISO 8041:2005 and it is designed to measure per ISO 2631-1, 2 & 5 and ISO 5349 in support of the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) Threshold Limit Values (TLVs) and the directive 2002/44/EC. This makes the HVM200 an ideal choice for an instrument used to demonstrate compliance with human vibration requirements and regulations worldwide.
- Control and View Data From a Mobile App
- Removable Micro SD Memory Card
- USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi
- Replaceable Lithium Battery
- ISO 8041:2005 Compliant
- Three Measurement Channels
- Comes complete with a manufacturer calibration for both the meter and accelerometer
HVM200 HAVs Package:
- HVM200 with 8Gb micro SD card, HA & WB filters as standard
- SEN020 with 2x accelerometer cables (1x 30cm & 1x 150cm) which is suitable for general vibration
- Power supply, USB cable and rechargeable battery
- Larson Davis G4 Software license for Unlimited amount of PCs
- Adaptor kit with handle & block adaptors
- Hard Shell Case
- An Armband HVM200 case (soft case to strap the HVM200 to the operator)
We Also Recommend
Larson Davis HVM100 Hand Arm Vibration Meter